Thursday 20 June 2013

Food

This afternoon I am sitting down with my lovely "Food is Medicine" book that I LOVE.  I've been reading it off and on for ten years, since we received it as a wedding gift.  I have yet to really implement much yet, because it's really a philosophy that you need to understand really well to put into practice, otherwise it it just a bunch of expensive recipes and foods that don't integrate into your daily diet well.  But I think once this information is second nature to me we will really start to see some benefits.  (And I'm hoping to really get it going come September when I have a little more time to spend in the kitchen.)

Full disclosure: I'm reading this lovely book with a tray of brownies by my side and a bottle of pop on the table :)  Hey, they were leftovers from the party and I don't like anything to go to waste :)

No comments: