Thursday 7 July 2011

Colinism/Calebite/Benjaminugget

Our boys have a "look." It's sort of an impish look that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E. They all developed the look around 18 months. It spreads across their face when they are about to do something that is not going to be a good idea, and they already have an idea they shouldn't do it.

Colin's look said "I think I am going to do {this} - is it okay?"
Caleb's look said "I am going to do {this} - you've got 5 seconds to stop me."
Benjamin's look says "I am going to do {this} and there's nothing you can do about it!"

The funny thing is, the look is so crystal clear that even other people can read it in their faces. Benjamin does it at least ten times a day, so a lot of people get to witness this little rascal and his "look." I love to see the astonished laugh from them as they witness Benjamin's nerve, and, often, out-and-out defiance. That little guy is going to give us a run for our money!

No comments: