Tuesday 8 March 2011

Colinism

(bathtime)

Mommy: Okay, Colin. Time to wash. Be sure to wash everywhere...your arms...your body...your back...your armpits...your legs...your feet...
Colin: Mommy! You forgot to say my leg pits!
Mommy: Your what?
Colin: My leg pits. Behind my knees. My leg pits.
Mommy: (laughing so hard I'm crying and can no longer speak)

***

(homework time)

Mommy: Colin, today this sheet is on the letter G (in French). First question: what part of the leg starts with the letter g?
Colin: I don't know.
Mommy: It's this part here (touching the back of my knee)
Colin: Oh! My leg pit.
Mommy: (laughing so hard I'm crying and can no longer speak)

2 comments:

S.C.M. said...

That is too adorable:) Kids say the cutest things. Awhile ago I asked my 4 year old boy what he wanted to be when he grew up and his response, "An Adult" lol. Still makes me chuckle when I think about it:)

Anonymous said...

Sweetie,

My grandson is sooo smart! :-) Of course, if an arm has an armpit, why wouldn't a leg have a legpit. :-)

Love, Mom