Tuesday 1 February 2011

Countdown to Valentines Day

A friend posted on Facebook that in honour of the upcoming Valentine's Day, she will be posting one random thing each day that she loves about her husband. I thought it was a brilliant idea, especially since her husband also has a Facebook account and will have the pleasure of reading them each day.

And so I, too, am embarking on this random journey. But as James does not use Facebook, I have opted to record mine here. What I love most about this idea is that I will be able to spend some time each day thinking about our relationship and the wonderful, little, random things James does for me.
And so, I hereby launch RRILJ (Random reasons I love James).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea. Since Derek does not have facebook and I do not have a blog, I think I will leave post-its on the fridge!