Friday 20 November 2009

More tests

I had my 34 week OB appointment today, and mentioned the dizzy spells I'm having that are occurring about every other day. As a result I have a battery of tests and appointments over the next week I have to go to. There are no big concerns yet, as all my and the baby's regular vitals are perfect. But dizzy spells are concerning, hence the tests.

The big disappointment was that I was advised if I have one more bad spell, I need to stop driving. Yikes! Not having the energy to walk all the time, and then taking away the car...and at this time of year. But since the first spell occurred while I was driving, and while I had Caleb in the car with me, it is by all accounts the safest thing to do.

I'm at the point now, however, that I'm ready for this baby to come any day.

No comments: