Saturday 10 January 2009

Guilt-Free

Inspired by my recent post about living life without the burden of guilt, I wanted to start a short series about ways to boost different areas of your life without the heavy load of "shoulds," "coulds" and "woulds".

There are lots of things I'd like to be doing for myself, for my kids, for my husband and for my home. But instead of feeling the joy associated with them, I feel the guilt of not being able to do them fully, properly, or the same way other people do them.

So for this series, I want to explore easy and simple ways to add things to your life. Some ideas will be things that work for me, some will be things I hope to incorporate in my life, and some may be just wishful thinking for the future. Feel free to add your comments and ideas, suggest a "guilt-free" topic, or simply follow along.

Here's to living with joy!

No comments: