Saturday 31 May 2008

Time Out For Women

There is just too much to say to post all my thoughts and feelings right now, but I do want to just mention the conference I attended this weekend. It was called "Time Out For Women", and over 1300 women attended this joyous celebration of musical performances and inspirational speakers.

The speakers ranged from a CBS Early Show news anchor to an F16 Fighter pilot. The musical performances were by Hilary Weeks (piano/vocal) and Jenny Oaks Baker (an incomparable violinist). We laughed until we cried, and then cried as we were touched and inspired.

Some time in the next few days I will probably compile a few thoughts and ideas that really impacted me this weekend. But for now I will revel in the memories and thoughts and new ideas whirling around inside my head...

No comments: