Monday 10 December 2007

Gawthroupe tidbits

Today's entry is just a compilation of little things going on in our family...

***
Today Colin sang me the entire first song of "The Impossible Dream"
***
Caleb is now in the "Colic stage" and generally sleeps no more than 20 minutes at a time.
***
Terri-Ann is gearing up for her choir performance next week.
***
Colin is speaking in full sentences (sometimes).
***
Caleb took his first bottle yesterday...there is some relief for me in sight!
***
We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on Saturday. It was our first extended car trip with both boys...and we took a new way home, with much help from our Ontario map.
***
I started "holiday baking" today, although I'm still not completely sure what the point of holiday baking is. Everyone's been talking lately about how they need to get started on their holiday shopping and baking. We were never a baking family growing up. Nevertheless, today I made two loaves of banana bread.
***
On the other hand, all my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped. I'm super excited this year because I really did well with shopping this year and I think everyone will really love what I found for them.
***
We will be having a white Christmas in Orangeville this year!

No comments: