Wednesday 3 October 2007

World Record Walk


Today Colin and I participated in a walk to set a Guiness World Record! The idea is to have the most people simultaneously walking 1km. Walks were happening all over - I'm not sure how far spread it was, but I do know that ours included Orangeville, Dufferin and Guelph, and also that my sister's school in Brampton was participating. I've never been part of a huge effort like this, and it was really neat to be a part of it. Colin walked the whole way himself - and was most likely the youngest participant! They even took our photo to possibly use in the press coverage of the event. In the mass of items I took along (including lunch, rain gear, and extra sweaters) I managed to forget my own camera, but I've included a photo we took upon our return.

No comments: